Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mug Rugs and Tutorials

Mug Rugs.......
Love to have them, when i first heard this word, I was thinking it was a carpet on the floor, to catch a cup of coffee if it fell off the counter, or I thought it was a neoprene warmer for my coffee cup. I got educated on that one. lol....

Sewing definition: MUG RUG: It is a coaster designed to put your beverage upon and or a snack such as a cupcake or carrots, whatever your vise may be. They are not a coaster, cause coasters are generally smaller 5 x 5, rug mugs can range in various sizes. The ones I made are 8 wide by 5.5 inches.


This is my Mug Rug, I like to personalize my items to make my personality show through. I like unique and different things. But I made this out of left over scraps from a previous project.

No comments:

Post a Comment